This is an archived version Please click here for the latest version
For guests of Jerusalem Film Festival
- We do not sell, rent, lease your contact information to anybody and will never do so.
- Filmchief will not view, share, distribute, print or refer any of your data, except as provided in the Filmchief Terms and Conditions, or as may be required by law.
- Individual records may at time be viewed for resolving any problem or issue or if violation of Terms of Service is suspected.
- We use your IP address to assist us while solving problems and also to administer our website.
- We also use some temporary cookies to store some session variables. They are deleted once you close your browser.
- We may use your information to contact you about important announcements and other important things about your account.
- Filmchief protects your data, including contact information, at our website against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service (for example when you submit a film or request accreditation at Jerusalem Film Festival) we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your e-mail address, name, phone number, postal address, other information (“Personal Information”). The information is only visible to authorized users on our Service, i.e. employees of Jerusalem Film Festival.
We may use your e-mail address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). Through your account settings interface, you may opt-out of receiving categories of Service-related notices that are not deemed by Filmchief to be integral to your use of the Service.
We will NOT use your e-mail address to send you announcements and information about other products or services (including third party services) that we think may interest you (together, “Marketing Messages”).
Even if you are not a registered user of our Service, if you e-mail us we may retain a record of such e-mail communication, including your e-mail address, the content of your e-mail, and our response.
The festival organization, Jerusalem Film Festival, is responsible for appointing one or more members as Administrators on Filmchief. Administrators are authorized and responsible for the access management of all registered user accounts.
We use standard security measures.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. If you think that an unauthorized account has been created using your name, contact us at the address below.
Changes to this Policy
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. Please do not include your credit card number or other sensitive information in your e-mail. You can also write us at:
6541 ZK Nijmegen